Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Random Pictures

While the babies are napping I thought I'd throw up a few random pictures we have.. Enjoy!


Los bebes estan durmiendo, asi que aprovecho para poner algunas fotos de ellos.. Que las disfruten! :)
Daddy and Mila

Mommy and Lucca

It's getting pretty crowded in the glider... notice Lucca's "worried frog" look :)
Se esta poniendo mas apretado el tema de la mecedora estos dias.. la mirada que tiene Lucca la llamamos "la rana preocupada"


Daddy and Lucca watching Lucca's first soccer game
Papi y Lucca estan mirando el primer partido de Racing para Lucca



Why I love having twins!!

Esto es la razon por la cual me encanta tener a mellizos!







3 comments:

  1. They are SO adorable! I love the "worried frog" look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so that last one totally made me tear up. I love it!! I hope things are going well for you!!!

    ReplyDelete